- May I help you somehow?
- Yes. Firstly, I need a clear vision of what, how and when do you imagine me to do. Secondly, I would like to know what should be done and how long might it take me to be able to hold on longer that 2.07. Thirdly, I need you to leave now.
- I thought I could answer some of your questions.
- I don't have any questions at the moment, only rage, and I don't know why. This means I need to perform some self-analysis.
- Are you going to be OK?
- I'm going to be just fine.
- Your "fine" sends shivers down my spine.
- *smirk* Literally?
- *scowl* What about safety? Even I...
- You are in my house only because you're allowed to.
- Is Victor real?
- This is not funny.
- What do you think?
- I think if you know who I am talking about, my question was unnecessary.
- Is he... alive?
- Well, if someone like him may be called alive...
- Hush, Edward. He is... functional, so to say.
- You have a big car.
- Since I don't have any body part that needs to be compensated I assume it's just the reflection of my wide and open soul.
- No, I simply detest small cars. They're ugly and uncomfortable.
- Where are we going?
- Calm down, it is your country anyway. Were we in mine, I would even advise you to be alert.