- Hmm, impressive.
- What the hell was that?!
- A pink bunny?
- I was hoping you wouldn't believe that.
- Are you afraid of me?
- How many times are you going to ask me this silly question?
- As many times as it takes you to answer.
- Listen, what do you expect of me? Do you think I should be banging a shamanic timbrel in your presence? Or should I rather splash holy water on you and recite prayers? Or, perhaps, scatter salt and red dust around my house and office to prevent you from coming in?
- Your mentioning all these options means you have considered using them.
- Why do you imagine a bunch of your kind 30 miles away might scare the hell out of me when tomorrow I might get killed by a drunk driver?
- You seem...nervous.
- Of course I am nervous! Even more, I am aggressive! Anyone would be if they were forced to put on that damn gown which leaves your ass naked!
- Fine with me.